How You Can Help
- Do you want to protect the watershed and wildlife from the proposed stucco and asphalt development?
- Are you concerned about further loss of recreational land in our communities?
- Are you concerned about the traffic and other impacts that will result from the proposed project?
All donations are tax-deductible and go toward saving the VHGC. Plus, the number of contributions indicates the number of VHGC supporters. Consider making a contribution in honor of a family member who loved to play the course.
You can donate online or send a check payable to:
V.O.I.C.E. (Volunteers Organized in Conserving the Environment)
P.O. Box 273
Montrose, CA 91021
If you make a donation, please let us know why and post it to the Save the Verdugo Hills Golf Course Fan page on Facebook.
- On Tujunga Canyon Blvd. and Foothill Blvd
- Along Lowell, Honolulu, and La Tuna Canyon Rd
- On surface streets adjacent to the metered 210 Frwy on ramps at Sunland Blvd, Lowell, and Pennsylvania?
- Do you find our local and freeway traffic the same, better or worse than four years ago?
- How has the addition of metered freeway ramps affected surface street traffic?